Focus On Growing Your Business with a Virtual Administrative Assistant
All services displayed on virtualousPRO are provided by experienced and professional virtual assistants.
Hire on your own terms
Choose a assistant that fits your budget. virtualousPRO has administrative assistants at every budget.
Find affordable data entry and virtual assistant services, save up to 50% on operating cost and free consultations.
Virtual Administrative Assistant
Choosing to hire a virtual administrative assistant (VA) is a great decision because you’re in charge of your own schedule and workflow. It allows you to grow your business faster and improve the quality of your life.
Solutions We Deliver
We\’re here for you at every step of the process
Tell us your needs
Help us understand what you\’re looking for by answering a few simple questions.
Connect with your VA
Talk to your assistant over email and discuss projects and get started.
Hire the best administrative assistant
Schedule a time with the accountant of your choice and you\’re good to go. It\’s that easy.
What is Virtual Administrative Assistant?
A virtual administrative assistant (VAA) is an individual who provides support services (administrative, technical or creative) remotely. They typically provide their services via email, telephone or computer; however, they may also be available in person.
VAAs are hired by individuals and businesses looking for professional assistance at a reduced rate. Because virtual administrative assistants can work remotely, they can be employed by people living in any part of the world while providing administrative support to someone else who may live on a different continent.
What are some advantages of using virtual administrative assistants?
A virtual Administrative Assistant is a person who performs various clerical and administrative tasks that are required in order to ensure the proper functioning of an organization and help them stay focused and productive, which also ensures the organization continues to run smoothly.
Whether you need someone to provide administrative support or deliver creative inputs for social media marketing, the possibilities of what a virtual assistant can do are endless.
There are many advantages to using a virtual administrative assistant over conventional staff members.
First, with VAs you have more control over your finances because there is no need to build benefits into your contract.
Second, you avoid overhead costs like rent and utilities that tend to increase as more staff members are added.
Hiring a virtual administrative assistant can free up your time so you can focus on tasks that drive revenue for your business. Having someone else take care of administrative tasks, like scheduling appointments and managing online content, means more time is available for these essential activities.
Plus, they don’t need an office; they can sit in their pajamas and work remotely!
Virtual administrative assistants cost significantly less than an in-office employee with similar qualifications, too—offering many benefits without breaking your budget.
Top Virtual Administrative Assistant Tasks You Can Outsource: virtual administrative assistant duties
The work of a virtual assistant, as you might imagine, varies widely—which is one of their greatest strengths. VAs can take on any kind of administrative task for you.
This makes them an invaluable resource if you’re just starting out or too busy to be bothered with administrative tasks that aren’t business-related. You can trust that your VA will handle your paperwork with expertise and professionalism—as well as at a very reasonable rate.
Choose what works best for you. Whether it’s being available via email or through telephone calls, assistants are easy to contact and able to accommodate your time availability.
List of top virtual administrative assistant tasks you can delegate or outsource to us to ensure your business continues to run smoothly.
A Virtual Administrative Assistant is capable of taking care of the same duties as your physical assistant except bringing you a coffee or any physical goods. If you are wondering what duties can you delegate to a virtual administrative assistant, here you can find the most common virtual assistant duties you can delegate-
- Personal tasks
- Providing Basic Customer Support
- Blog, website or forum maintenance
- PDF Conversion and splitting PDF files and edit
- Online research
- Payroll duties: calculating hours, adding expenses, updating salaries
- Database building, data entry and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.)
- Managing emails, responding to customer inquiries
- Location and market research
- B2B Research
- Company Research
- Proofreading documents and writeups
- Database Building and Updating CRM contacts
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs and excel
- Yelp Research & Data collection
- Mailing List Research
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files
Marketing Admin Assistant Tasks:
- Creating a New List in Email Marketing
- Online Research
- Building Contact Database for marketing campaigns
- Sending out newsletters
- Adding contacts to CRM and updating profiles
- Posting and Scheduling Social Media Posts
- Upload Videos on YouTube
- Answer inquiries and Messages on All Channels
- Data Cleansing
- Company Research
- Market Research
- Create forms or surveys for customer feedback.
- Manage Instagram accounts
- Follow and Unfollow on Instagram
- Managing Google Spreadsheet and update
- Assisting SEO agencies
- Assisting Marketing agencies with all admin duties
Types Of Virtual Administrative Assistants:
- Personal Assistant
- Business Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
A personal business assistant differs from a clerical worker or secretary, as the duties are more diverse for a personal assistant. A personal assistant will do whatever is needed to make the business run smoothly and will do whatever is necessary to make the business owner’s life run smoothly also.
Hiring a virtual business assistant is absolutely essential if you feel overwhelmed with workload or You are having a hard time getting everything done. As a small business owner, you wear way too many hats. Take one off and hire a business assistant to handle your marketing needs for you.
If you are a business owner you’ve come to realize that marketing your business online has massive potential for huge profits. But if you’ve done your research on internet marketing, you’ve probably also realized that there are so many different ways to market online and many of it takes time and effort. This is where Marketing Assistant can be your answer.
The Advantages Of Getting Virtual Administrative Assistant Services:
Managing office expenses is the biggest challenge for a small business owner or a startup business owner. The salaries handed out to the staff alone are a fortune each month and this can keep the business on a back foot. Hiring an online virtual admin assistant would help get rid of these expenses and let the business owner enjoy a bigger share of his profits.
Here Are The Reasons Why Hiring A Virtual Administrative Assistant Is Vital:
- Delegation: While delegating administrative tasks to a virtual assistant, an entrepreneur can now place his focus on bigger opportunities than be overpowered by tasks that others can easily do for them.
- Cost-effective: Since a virtual assistant works remotely from the client’s office, this saves the entrepreneur from cashing out on office expenses.
- Urgent needs are met: A growing business may tackle short-term projects that have quick turnarounds that may require immediate action by a virtual assistant.
- Business-Minded: A virtual assistant is one who also oversees daily operations, spots gaps and inconsistencies, thus ensuring business is on the right track.
Drop us a message and see how we can help you!
\”2nd time using and continues to do excellent work. I spot check their work and haven\’t had any issues with the deliverables. Very reliable and delivers on time.\”
– Chad Camac