Convert Scanned Pdf To Excel:
An Excel spreadsheet is a technologically advanced file format used by modern businesses, government sectors, educational institutes, and non-commercial firms.
This file format is used by all types of professions and for different purposes. People prefer converting the data into electronic documents for effectively managing the content. Excel sheets help you efficiently manage your data.
Many times it happens that the data is trapped in a non-editable PDF. Some of them can be scanned images binding into a PDF format which usually becomes harder to convert.
Although users can convert most of the data from scanned PDF to Excel sheet. Converting Scanned PDF files into Excel is a time-consuming process. Few steps for PDF to Excel conversion as discussed in the article below.
There are quite a few ways that you can Convert a Scanned Pdf File To Excel, a PDF to excel.
The method that you choose will depend on a number of factors. The most important factor is the structure or formatting of the pages.
Data that is formatted into columns and rows using tabs to separate or delimit the text usually provides the best results with OCR conversion.
However, it requires a lot of manual work to get the best results.
How to Convert Scanned Pdf File To Excel spreadsheets?
- Convert PDF Files Into Excel using online OCR tool
- Convert PDF files to Excel Using Adobe Acrobat DC
- Convert PDF files to Excel/Word/Text format using a Virtual Assistant
1. Convert PDF Files to Excel using Online PDF Converter
PDF is gaining much attention and popularity these days, because they are portable to upload and download. Its name ‘Portable Document Format’ also suggests this fact. Besides this, PDFs can be opened & accessed easily by individuals.
They can download free PDF readers to open the files and don’t have to waste many dollars just to download the program to open them. Also this format is more resistant to viruses when compared with other formats available to save files.
Unfortunately, PDF cannot be edited. After opening a PDF, the user can only read it and do nothing other than that. That is why these files are of smaller size.
The PDF files, which have the same content but higher size, can be edited. However, almost all PDF files are compacted in a way that it is not possible to edit them. It is basically used for opening or reading. So, PDF to Excel or Word conversion, especially free online conversion has become popular these days.
For converting PDF files online (either for converting to Word or Convert Scanned Pdf File To Excel), the users have to follow a few steps which are very simple.
Although there are a number of online converters to choose from, we have a favorite. We strongly recommend Easy PDF because it’s free, has a clean, user-friendly interface, and does an excellent job quickly.
How to convert PDF to Excel free online:
- Open a browser window and go to PDF to Excel Online
- Upload your file to Easy PDF to Excel converter. You can upload the file directly from your computer, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
- The conversion process will start automatically after the upload is complete.
- If you are converting a scanned document, simply upload your PDF as usual. PDF to Excel will automatically detect if the uploaded file is a scanned document, and use the built-in OCR engine to convert your scanned, image PDF content to XLS.
- Wait for the conversion to finish & then download your newly created Excel file.
2. Convert PDF files to Excel Using Adobe Acrobat DC
As one of the world’s premier PDF reading and editing applications, Adobe Acrobat DC is one of the more popular methods for converting a PDF into an Excel file.
As fully featured as it is though, it is a paid-for, premium application. Fortunately, there is a free trial, so if you’re just looking to do a one-off conversion, this method works great.
- Open a PDF file in Acrobat DC.
- Click the “Export PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Choose “spreadsheet” as your export format and then select “Microsoft Excel Workbook.”
- Click “Export.” If your PDF documents contain scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
- Save the converted file:
Name your new Excel file and click the “Save” button. That’s it.
3. Convert PDF files to Excel/Word/Text format using a Virtual Assistant
In order to become more productive and efficient, businesses and business owners need to delegate. Far too much time is spent on non-revenue producing tasks such as converting scanned pdf to excel or word documents leaving many people wondering where all the hours in the day went.
Learn how a virtual assistant can help you become more productive, efficient and increase your bottom line by handling most of your admin-related works including converting PDF documents to excel and word or editable formats.
Business burning you out? Looking for support? Or do you need a personal assistant, project help or short-term employee? There are considerable benefits to partnering with a Virtual Assistant!
For Your large-size PDF to Excel conversion project a Virtual Assistant would only option if you decide to save time as well get 100% accurate results.
A Virtual Assistant Can convert:
- Scanned PDF to Word
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to Excel
- Scanned PDF to Excel
- PDF Creation
- Word to PDF
- JPG to PDF
- PDF to AutoCAD
- PDF to Text
- PDF Split
- PDF Merge
- PDF Compress
- PDF to JPG
- PDF to PNG
- PDF to GIF
- OCR Online
Use our virtual assistants to turn your PDFs into fully editable Excel files complete with columns, rows, formulas and everything else you need.